There is a reason you are reading this job description and entertaining the idea of a new employment opportunity. Is it because you are bored and need a challenge? Is it because you crave an environment that empowers you to be the best you can be? Or is it because you simply want to love coming to work every day?
If you are successful in your current role yet find yourself still searching for the perfect company culture to match your outgoing, confident personality – your search ends right here! At one point, many of our Aspen Square employees felt the same way until they found their home here at Aspen. Built on the foundation of an entrepreneurial spirit, Aspen Square Management recognizes its employees drive for success and encourages them daily to be top of their domain. If you are a go-getter, a perfectionist, a motivator, a natural stand out, a role model, a professional – this is the company for you!
With a national portfolio of 80+ communities, 18,000 units in 16 states and an endless drive for continued success, we need someone with a “whatever it takes” attitude that is willing to take the bull by the horns and exceed expectations to play a role in Aspen’s nearly 60-year success rate. Work hard, do your best always and you will be recognized. We are a family of professionals that encourage and motivate you to become your very best.
If you are looking for a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun, fast-paced work environment, then the Property Manager position may be for you!
Your Role as a Property Manager:
- Playing the lead role on your team of sales/leasing associates charged with driving traffic and securing leases
- Selling the community from initial lead inquiry (including developing rapport, giving tours of the community, processing rental applications, and signing leases) through lease terms
- Creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing campaign
- Providing exceptional customer service to our residents
- Implementing resident retention initiatives including planning and coordinating resident events
- Collecting rent and enforcing lease rules and regulations
- Working in collaboration with maintenance foreman to achieve community goals
- Assisting in the creation of the annual budget aimed at maximizing cash flow
- Generous salary
- Comprehensive health insurance (PPO), prescription drugs, dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan w/ company match
- Paid holidays/vacation/sick time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
Submit your resume online, then call us and leave a voicemail at (800) 545-1303 x7713 and/or complete the video section in the application to let us know why you would be a great fit for our Community Manager position! Be sure to leave your name, contact phone number, position, and location for which you applying if you are leaving a voicemail... If you impress us we will call you back!
*We are also hosting a job fair on Tuesday, June 18th at Vue 5325! Stop by the Leasing Office (5325 East Tropicana Avenue Las Vegas, NV 89122) between 3:00-6:00pm for open interviews... We will be hosting rapid 5-minute interviews with our hiring team so come prepared with your resume. First-come-first-serve!