Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms, is seeking a Leasing & Marketing Associate to lease our apartments in McDonough, GA. With over 80 apartment communities located in 16 states, Aspen owns and manages over 18,000 units throughout the country including 7 communities right here in the greater Atlanta area! We offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits, and attractive compensation packages.
If you are looking for a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun, fast-paced work environment, then the Leasing & Marketing Associate position will be for you!
Our ideal candidate will be personable, professional, creative and upbeat and will thrive in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment. This person will bring his/her warm personality to the table and thrive at multitasking, thinking outside the box, and closing the sale.
- You will be the face of the community! This requires excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Touring... You will provide prospective residents with an exceptional experience touring the community by discovering their unique needs
- Marketing... Create and implement new and innovative ways to market and increase prospective resident traffic
- Customer Service... Offer top-notch hospitality and customer service for both current and prospective residents
- Selling Selling! “Close the deal" and complete all necessary tasks, paperwork and administrative duties
- Related Experience... We offer an exceptional training program so we do not require property management experience, but experience in leasing, sales, marketing, hospitality, restaurant, customer service, retail (or related experience) is preferred
- Attention to detail... Ability to multitask effectively
- Sales... Proven track record for sales or achieving goals
- Disposition... Genuine, upbeat, and bubbly personality
- Computer savvy... PC and Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Schedule... Availability to work 40 hours/week made up of 8 hour days during the week and 2-3 Saturdays** per month
- **We care about work-life balance... You will not work more than 5 days per week; if you work a Saturday you will have a day off during the work week!
- Pay... Competitive hourly pay + bonus potential
- Benefits... Health insurance (medical/dental/vision), flexible spending accounts
- Retirement Planning... 401(k) retirement plan + company match
- Vacation... Paid holidays + vacation + sick time
- Plus! Rental discounts* for employees who live at any of our properties! (*must be approved through standard rental guidelines to live at any of Aspen's communities)
Ready to take the first step towards launching your exciting new career? We can't wait to hear from you! First, leave us a voicemail at (800) 545-1303 x7713 with your name, phone number, and position/location where you are applying. Then, submit your application online for our talent acquisition team to review! Pro tip: use the video feature in the application to stand out from the crowd!