Aspen Square Management is now hiring an experienced Maintenance Tech to join our team at Peaks at West Atlanta. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic team of skilled professionals and grow your career!
The Maintenance Tech is responsible for:
- Diagnosing problems and repairs in areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, drywall, exterior structure and appliances
- Responds promptly and accurately to work order requests from residents, as well as delegates work order to maintenance staff
- Responds to on-call pager when scheduled
- Working closely with the property manager to provide a stellar community for our residents
- Assists Supervisor regarding the overall maintenance function of the property
- HVAC experience and EPA certification
- Carpentry, plumbing, & basic electrical skills
- Own tools & transportation
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Opportunity
- Comprehensive Health Care, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match!
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts
- Career Development and Much More!
Apply now, this position will fill quickly!!
Submit your resume online.