Aspen Square Management, One of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms with a sixty-year track record of success in the multi-family industry is seeking a hardworking, dedicated Painter to join our team at The View at Water's Edge.
Position Requirements Include:
- 3+ years demonstrated work in the painter trade, showing multiple skills within the paint trade.
- Similar type apartment paint work experience as well as paint applications to wood and stucco buildings.
- Knowledge and ability to perform interior and exterior wall repairs to various wall types such as drywall, wire lath and plaster and stucco.
- Job site preparation-unloading tools, laying out drop cloths or paper to protect ground surfaces
- Daily site clean-up-ensuring no paint is on ground surfaces, garbage is removed and bagged up, all tools are cleaned and stored
- Ability to safely erect, work on, and or operate scaffolding, high ladders, various lifts, power washers, airless and HVLP spray systems, and air compressors.
- Ability to meet critical timelines and work independently or in teams.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Ability to work on your feet up to 8 hours per day.
To learn more about our company visit www.aspensquare.com