Are you a skilled carpenter? Do you have experience and expertise in all aspects of apartment maintenance? Are you seeking a CAREER with a company that offers great pay, comprehensive benefits, full-time, year-round work, and a retirement plan? If you answered “yes” to these questions, stop what you are doing and apply for our National Carpentry positions…. right now!
Join an industry leader in multi-family housing with a 60-year track record of success and a team of professionals charged with renovating and remodeling our residential apartment communities. In return, benefit from incredible opportunities for growth, the chance to see the country on our dime, and a generous compensation package (with great benefits & perks!)
About the Company & Opportunity:
Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately-owned property management companies, is seeking Traveling Carpenters to join our apartment remodeling team to travel to communities throughout the country to work on-site at our 80+ premier residential communities. Well-known and respected in the industry for renovating, repositioning and remarketing communities, Aspen is positioned for continued growth. Our communities boast modern kitchen and bath renovations, beautiful landscaping, and grounds, as well as stunning pools, clubhouses, and fitness centers.
What’s the job entail?
- Travel nationally to our communities located throughout the country and work hands-on remodeling apartments interiors, and maintaining facilities and grounds
- Assist in the remodeling of new leasing offices, clubhouses, business centers & fitness centers (our designs are truly unique and creative work you can get excited about!)
- Work on large teams of carpenters, electricians, plumbers and maintenance techs charged with completing multi-million dollar rehabs, physically transform one community at a time
- Join a family of “traveling tradesmen” who have traveled the country for Aspen for years and be a part of our Traveling Maintenance and Construction Team
- Minimum of two years carpentry/residential maintenance experience
- Be able to maintain a year-round travel schedule - choose between 5 weeks on 1 week off (that’s 8 PAID WEEKS OFF a year in addition to ample vacation time) OR 3 1/2 weeks on 1/2 week off, plus vacation/holiday & sick time PAID
- Go-getter mentality and work ethic
- Team player
- Valid driver’s license
- Ownership of tools
What’s in it for you?!
- Work only 44 weeks per year (depending on the travel schedule you choose) …. Get paid for 52 (not including your vacation time)!!
- Food allowances, free housing, cable, and airline flights included
- Generous compensation package
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick leave
- Full time, year-round work
- The opportunity for growth locally and nationally
- The best perk - LOVE YOUR JOB!
- Apply online. Attach a resume OR a simple summary of your work to include: Company, Position, Length of time on job