If you are hardworking and skilled in residential maintenance, have extensive HVAC experience and EPA certification, basic plumbing, electrical, and carpentry skills, then we have the perfect career opportunity for you at The Element at University Park! This position would allow you to showcase your talent as the maintenance supervisor at our apartment community in College Station. Aspen Square Management is a financially sound and stable company that has been in the real estate investment and property management industry for over sixty years!
Position Details and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing HVAC systems
- Leading and scheduling the on-site maintenance team
- Completing and delegating service requests
- All facets of apartment make-ready
- Grounds maintenance (with vendor assistance)
- Preventative Maintenance
- Budgeting and purchasing
- Promoting opportunities in the company and building your team
- Working closely with the property manager to provide a stellar community for our residents
- HVAC experience and EPA certification required
- Carpentry, plumbing, & basic electrical skills
- Willingness to rotate responding to emergency maintenance calls
- Provide own tools & transportation
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- 4+ years’ supervisory experience
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Opportunity
- Comprehensive Health Care, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match!
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts
- Career Development and Much More!
Submit your resume online today!