Just a number in your current company? Tired of dealing with bureaucracy, unrealistic goals and scarce resources? If so, you’ll want to learn more about this opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, close-knit environment with a financially sound and growing Greater Springfield-based company.
Aspen Square Management, one of the nation’s largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms, is seeking a hands-on networking specialist with excellent communication skills to serve as Network Administrator. In this role, the Network Administrator will manage IT infrastructure in support of our 17,000 apartments located in fifteen states throughout the country. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, have an interest in staying hands-on, and have experience successfully managing, maintaining, and rolling out IT infrastructure. The position offers the opportunity to work on leading edge technologies, to be part of organizational culture based on team work, collaboration, hard work and fun all at the same time, and to make a positive impact on our day-to-day operations.
The Network Administrator will:
- Manage, support and administer all systems and infrastructure as they relate to networking, telecommunications, and security (includes both public cloud-based and local data center infrastructure).
- Manage, support and ensure exceptional delivery of technology infrastructure services, including but not limited to WAN, LAN and WLAN, IP telephony, telecommunications, and networks, including firewalls, and data centers
- Ensure system reliability, security control, protection of IT assets.
- Develop and document best practices, standards, network diagrams and security operations.
- Assist in developing the long-term IT infrastructure strategy and plans.
- Administer Active Directory design, user creation and group policies.
- Assist in development of on-going training opportunities (both in-person and how-to guides) for IT Infrastructure.
- Develop a comprehensive plan and best practices for organizational operations as related to data processing and storage, file management, IT standards, and infrastructure usage.
- Communicate regularly, effectively, and as appropriate to executives and management, peers, operations personnel, and IT.
- Cisco managed switch, router, and firewall configuration and security
- Cisco UC and Voice over IP telecommunications
- VMware vSphere
- Microsoft Office365
- Azure and AWS
- Microsoft Powershell
- Virtual Server Backup and Replication
- Active Directory
- Domain Group Policy Management
- DNS and DHCP configuration
- WAN and LAN infrastructure understanding and documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred
- IT certifications a plus
- 3-year min of directly-related experience in IT Networking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be attentive to end-user needs and to serve as a change agent
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Annual bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits plan including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401 Retirement plan w/ company match
- Paid vacation, holiday & sick time
- Employee discounts on apartments, appliances, household items, etc.
- Informal home office environment working with smart, talented and driven professionals
Send cover letter and resume to Brenda Wishart via the following link: Apply Now!