Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms, is seeking a Bilingual Leasing Associate to tour, market and showcase our apartment homes in East Las Vegas. Aspen manages nearly 17,000 units in 15 states. We offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits, and attractive compensation packages.
If you are looking for a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun,fast-paced work environment, then the Bilingual Leasing Associate position may be for you!
Our ideal candidate will be personable, professional and upbeat and will thrive in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment. This person will bring his/her extroverted personality to the table and enjoy multitasking and closing the sale.
On a daily basis you will:
- Be the first point of contact for anyone interested in learning more about our community – via in-person, email and telephone inquiries
- Provide prospective residents with one-of-a-kind, highly detailed and customized touring experiences
- Create and implement new and innovative ways to market and increase prospective resident traffic (for example business-to-business, online marketing, housing fairs, etc.)
- Offer top-notch hospitality and customer service for both current and prospective residents
- "Close the deal" and complete all necessary tasks, paperwork and administrative duties
- Requirements include:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred
- Experience in sales, marketing, hospitality, restaurant, customer service or retail
- Flexible, outgoing, authentic personality
- Computer experience (PC and Microsoft Office preferred)
- Flexible schedule to include weekends as assigned
- Competitive hourly rate + bonus pay
- Health insurance (medical/dental/vision)
- 401(k) retirement plan + company match
- Paid holidays + vacation
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Discounts