If you are searching for a rewarding career path and not just a job, we may have the perfect opportunity for you! Aspen Square Management has been providing quality apartment homes nationally for over sixty years and is committed to setting the standard for exceptional apartment community living. Join the team of highly motivated management professionals who love coming to work every day and jump start your career in this fun yet professional industry!
The leasing professional of Sugarloaf Estates represents the company and community by professionally touring, marketing and showcasing the apartment homes. You will interact directly with prospective and current residents providing outstanding customer service and promoting the benefits of living at an Aspen community. Not only will you receive a generous hourly wage for your efforts, but you will also earn bonuses when your leases move in!
- Marketing the apartment community to prospective residents.
- Carrying out world-class customer service to residents, vendors and clients!
- Participating in community outreach activities to create brand awareness of the apartment community to the public!
- Developing creative marketing strategies to generate qualified traffic.
- Exhibiting the benefits and features of our apartment homes by going on guided sales tours of the community.
- Management of social media to actively market and update the public about upcoming events and news that involve our properties!
- Some administrative office assignments.
- Must have an energetic and enthusiastic approach to delivering the highest level of professional service in representing your community and the company.
- Sales and customer service experience is required; preferably a background in a commission based environment, or hospitality field.
- Ability to work on weekends as assigned.
- Professional presentation.
- Desire to go above and beyond the call of duty for our residents.
- Team player.
- Sales Driven.
- Generous hourly wage and bonus on leases
- 401K with employer matching
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- Employee discounts
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Submit your updated resume and cover letter (optional) online (TIP: To help you stand out, use our video feature to share a little bit about yourself!)
- Call and leave us a voicemail letting us know why you would be the best candidate for this position. Please leave your name, contact information, position and location where you are applying. If you impress us, we will call you back! (800) 545-1303 ext 7713.