Aspen Square Management, Inc., is currently searching for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Paralegal to join its Legal Department in West Springfield, MA.
The Paralegal will work directly with in-house counsel on commercial transactions involving multifamily properties nationwide. Typical transactions range in size from $10 - $50 million. The paralegal will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing purchase & sale agreements, amendments, easement agreements and releases of claims;
- Preparing corporate organizations documents and filings with various secretaries of state offices;
- Preparing loan documents and coordinating requirements of lender;
- Preparing closing documents, coordinating due diligence materials and managing post closing matters;
- Legal research; and
- Providing legal support to affiliates of Aspen Square and the multi-family apartment communities it manages across the country; including, but not limited to, drafting miscellaneous legal documents and handling a variety of legal issues and disputes.
- 5 years or more commercial real estate experience.
- Task-oriented with excellent sense of prioritization.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Must be able to manage time efficiently and focus on task completion without extensive supervision.
- Generous salary
- Comprehensive health insurance (PPO), prescription drugs, dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan w/ company match
- Paid holidays/vacation/sick time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
To obtain more information about Aspen Square Management, please visit www.aspensquare.com.