Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms in the US with a 60 year track record of success in the multi-family housing industry, is seeking hard working individuals to travel nationally across our portfolio of apartment homes.
Do you love to travel to new cities and different states and have always wanted a career that allowed you to do so? Are you excited to learn to landscape in different parts of the country? If you find yourself saying YES & YES then here is your opportunity to work with a dynamic landscape team at one of the most successful property management companies in the nation. These positions will allow you to experience non-traditional design and experience landscaping in a wide range of styles, climates and states.
We are looking for people who are happy to work hard as a part of a team that creates fast transformations on our properties.
The landscape irrigator will focus primarily on irrigation repair and testing and hardscape design and installation. Other responsibilities will include plant replacement and maintenance and other duties as assigned.
• Experience with landscape planting methods, grading, pruning, and hardscape as well as paver installation.
• Machine operation, water feature construction, irrigation and lighting knowledge are preferred but not required.
• Experience with pavers and bricklaying
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn- training will be provided!
• Three to five years' experience
The landscape supervisor will focus on overseeing an on-site landscaping team. Responsibilities include overseeing the demolition through the design and production process. This role must have experience in operating equipment. Requirements in addition to those listed above:
• 5 years management experience
• Experience operating landscape equipment
All positions require the willingness to travel extensively year-round, valid driver's license and clean driving record, and must have own transportation.
What's in it for you?!
• The best perk - LOVE YOUR JOB!
• FREE housing, food allowances, cable and airline flights INCLUDED
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Paid vacations, holidays and sick leave
• Full time, year-round work
Submit your resume online today or fax to (480) 393-7160. If faxing, please indicate the position that you are applying for.