One of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms with a sixty-year track record of success in the multi-family industry is seeking an experienced HVAC and Maintenance Technician for Adele Place in Orlando FL.
Join the team and work with a financially sound, stable and rapidly expanding company that offers career development and growth opportunities, competitive compensation and a full benefits package including 401K matching!
- Trouble-shooting HVAC
- Customer service
- All facets of apartment make-ready & maintenance
- Grounds maintenance
- Completing service requests
- The ideal candidate will have experience working on all types of HVAC systems including oil- & natural gas-fired boilers & furnaces, as well as central air conditioners.
- Light carpentry, plumbing & electrical skills
- Willingness to respond quickly to emergencies
- Own tools & transportation
- Strong communication skills
- Apartment make-ready & work-order experience a plus
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Discounts