Nestled in Maricopa County, the city of Mesa sits approximately twenty miles east of Phoenix. Being Arizona’s 3rd largest city and having a population of almost 500,000, Mesa offers boundless entertainment and employment opportunities for people of all ages and levels of expertise.
- Chicago Cubs Spring Training
- Commemorative Air Force Museum
- Mesa Arts Center
- Mesa Grande Cultural Park
- Arizona Museum of Natural History
Its 132 square-mile radius provides an abundance of space for outdoor recreation, creating a consistent high demand of curious tourists and engaged residents. Many describe Mesa as a thriving metropolis, bursting with lifestyle and leisure pursuits as it lies adjacent to the Sonoran Desert.
Keep in mind, Mesa is not only known for its gorgeous landscapes and infinite amusement. Residents also appreciate the academic opportunities available to children and adults within the public school system and local colleges:
- Arizona State University
- Mesa Community College
- Maricopa School District
- Over 200 Public and Private Schools
If there is any existing doubt in the minds of parents searching for the perfect school for their children, be prepared to quickly erase those worries as you begin your quest for your child’s future. Pursue your education dreams today, and find the successful path towards your future in Mesa.
Aspen Square Management continues to boost its diverse apartment portfolio throughout Arizona, but more heavily in the Mesa area, offering studio, one, two and three bedroom apartment homes at Mesa Park, Level 550 and Beacon at 601.
- Mesa Park - washer and dryer included in your new home as well as a year-round resort style pool and Jacuzzi available on-site for your use.
- Level 550 - invite your friends over for a little friendly competition on a luxury Sand Volleyball Court and Soccer Field. Have the opportunity to experience a unique and active regime in our stunning courtyards that are furnished with two sparkling pools, Vegas-style cabanas and grilling armadas.
- Beacon at 601 - spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes with beautiful, interior upgrades available to all of its residents.
- Luxe 1930 - spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes with 9 foot ceilings and extra storage areas.
Our Mesa apartments are conveniently located in close proximity to local parks, attraction sites such as Mesa Arts Center, and major highways 60 and 101 Loop. Aspen apartments in Mesa are equipped with 24-hour Fitness Centers, Internet Cafes, Off-Leash Dog Parks, Resort-Style Pools, Athletic Fields and so much more!
Make the right decision, and find your new home positioned in the heart of Mesa in one of Aspen’s extraordinary apartments, where your daily satisfaction is made a top priority. Experience exceptional customer service, 24-hour maintenance services, lush landscaped grounds, and a lifestyle of relaxation and comfort when you make an Aspen Square community your home.